Saturday, February 26, 2011

JDRF ~ Walk for a CURE

JDRF - Walk for a CURE 
My Platform - "Path to a Cure"
This year I had the honor of cutting the ribbon
to KICK-OFF the start of the walk ~ $2 Million here we come!
 

Making a wish with my queen sisters



My Inspiration "Mickey"  We have been on this journey since 2000 when Mickey was first
diagnosed with Type I Diabetes.  I will continue to be her VOICE OF HOPE
My dearest friend and mother of Mickey
KARI ~ you are an angel

Saige you are a brave and beautiful little girl
and together we will beat this disease! 
Thank you for all your love and support

Mrs Ham Lake - Tamara Jett and her daughter Jasmine join in on 
the WALK to CURE - 

My dynamic friend Tiffany and her daughters Saige (Diagnosed at age 2)
 Sophie the best little sister 

International Contestants 2011 come and support me at the WALK

MAYO CLINIC TEAM


Miss Minnesota, Miss Teen Minnesota and Mrs. Minnesota United States 
are there with smiles and bling to help us celebrate a great day!