Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Excelsior Rotary Club ~ August 30th - 2010


Saige and Sophie Hartert
Grand-daughters of Honorary 
Excelsior Rotary Members 
Steve and Karen Frazier


I was asked to be a special guest at the Excelsior Rotary Club
Meeting.  It was a dream come true to be asked back again not only as Mrs. Excelsior - but as Mrs. Minnesota International 2010.  I had special surprise guests come to support me.  
Saige and Sophie Hartert - grand-daughters of active members Steve and Karen Frazier.   Saige was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes nearly 8 years ago and I am honored to be an advocate to help find a cure.  A very big thank you to Tiffany Hartert for her love and support to me always.  You are a true inspiration.  Saige - you are so very brave and I will always be there for you.  Sophie - your smile is contagious...  You are a shining star.  


My special fan club..... Saige and Sophie

President of the Excelsior Rotary Club
Tom Anderson and Mrs. Minnesota 
Susie Overvold