Friday, May 8, 2009

Crown and Banner Ceremony - Susie Overvold named the new Mrs. Excelsior International 2010 - Friday, May 8, 2009


Crown and Banner Ceremony for the new Mrs. Excelsior International  - Susie Overvold.   I was honored to be awarded the opportunity to represent such an amazing community for the year 2009/2010 - as Mrs. Excelsior.



Mrs. Minnesota International 2009 - Tami Krause
Mrs. Excelsior International - Susie Overvold



Mayor of Excelsior, Nick Ruehl,  gave me a warm welcome as, the new Mrs. Excelsior, at Maynards Restaurant on Lake Minnetonka.  He offered his support as I  represent the city of Excelsior..





Mrs. Minnesota International is presenting me with the official banner for Mrs Excelsior International




The reigning Mrs. Excelsior International 2008
Natalie Hegemo


Natalie is passing on the crown


I want to thank my dear family and friends for attending my ceremony, and a special thank-you to my husband, Doug,  for his encouragement and support in making this year successful.